400 Amazing Essential Inquiry Questions for Elementary and Secondary Students
Looking for subject-specific questions for your next inquiry unit?
Browse the collection below for some ideas and inspiration!
- How do we affect our environment?
- What habits have other countries formed that are helping/harming nature?
- What happens when we disturb an ecosystem?
Civics, Freedom, & Government
- What role does the government play in our freedom?
- Does equal always mean fair?
- How important are laws to the well-being of a community?
- What can art teach us about culture?
- What outer factors influence how we express ourselves artistically?
- What themes have remained consistent in art for ages?
Language & Literature
- How is language used to change our thoughts or behaviours?
- What is the purpose of storytelling?
- What impact can language have on our emotions?
- What can a map tell us?
- What is the best way to share stories from long ago?
- How does the study of history help us understand consequences?
Science & Space
- What features do living things have?
- How do our senses help us understand the world?
- How has the discovery of the solar system changed history?
- What 2D and 3D shapes can we find in our environment?
- What information is important in a math problem?
- How do numbers help us communicate?
- How can we show kindness to one another?
- How can I be a positive force in my community?
- What is the difference between being old and being wise?
Download them as a PDF set here
Share them here: